July 18-22, 2022
Rising 4th-8th Graders
Our theme this year is trust! God continues to care for us no matter what life’s circumstances bring. We can always trust that God will be right there with us.
“The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.
My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.” Psalm 28:7
9:00 am-3:00 pm, Monday–Thursday
9:00 am-5:00 pm, Friday
- End of Camp Show – both the younger camp and the older camp will present what they have learned this week
- All campers should stay and participate. Friends and family invited to attend!
- July 18-22: camp will begin each day promptly at 9:00. Drop-off begins at 8:45 at the children’s playground/elevator entrance; lunch is provided. Pick-up – same location.
- Camp day will last until 3:00 pm on Monday, through Thursday. Child watch is available 3-5pm for an extra $25 a day. (Must register ahead of time) On Friday, the campers will stay until time for the show.
- Campers will receive daily instruction in choral singing, drama, staging, and multimedia. Campers will have an opportunity to explore guitar, drums, and art.
- A track for older elementary and youth interested in multimedia/sound production is available. Limited space is available. Priority is given to older campers – 6th-8th grade) Register early and you must note your interest in this area on your registration sheet. Students will work in their area all week long and use their skills for the final performance. ***This is not an option just for those who do not want to sing – campers must have a genuine desire to participate in multimedia!
- Additional details about the Friday evening performance and volunteer opportunities will be sent to registrants prior to the start of camp
- There will be an audition day for all those interested in a speaking/singing/dancing role on Sunday July 17th 2-4pm. Your child MUST be in attendance if they want to be considered for a role. All roles will be decided that afternoon. More information will be sent out on JUNE 1st by mail and email. Information will only be sent to those who register early.
- Campers are expected to attend all day every day. Please schedule dentist, well visits, and other appointments around this week. Our young musicians and artists will be learning to depend on one another and be creative together. When one is missing it affects the whole group.
- Fees are expected at the time of registration, early bird rates are good until June 1st. Payment arrangements can be made if needed. For additional camp information, payment arrangements or scholarship information, please contact: Pastor Carrie email@example.com
- NO REFUNDS will be offered after June 1st.
- Early Bird Registration Fee (by June 1): $200 Church Members, $225 Non Members
- $25 discount for each additional child. Use code: CHILD2