Music Arts & Theater Camps
July 20-24, 2020 – Rising 4th-8th graders
- Early Bird Registration Fee (by June 1): $175 Church Members, $200 Non Members
9:00 am-3:00 pm, Monday–Thursday
9:00 am-5:00 pm, Friday
5:00pm-6:00pm, Friday ***This is mostly likely to be live-streamed because of COVID this year
- End of Camp Show – both the younger camp and the older camp will present what they have learned this week
- Campers are expected to stay for both performances and support one another!
- July 19-23: camp will begin each day promptly at 9:00. Drop-off begins at 8:45 at the children’s playground/elevator entrance; lunch is provided. Pick-up – same location.
- Camp day will last until 3:00 pm on Monday, through Thursday. Child watch is available 3-5pm for an extra $25 a day. (Must register ahead of time) On Friday, the campers will stay until time for the show.
- Campers will receive daily instruction in choral singing, drama, staging, and multimedia. Campers will have an opportunity to explore guitar, drums, and art.
- A track for older elementary and youth interested in multimedia/sound production, art/set design, dance, or instrumental is available. Limited space is available. Register early and you must note your interest in this area on your registration sheet. Students will work in their area all week long and use their skills for the final performance. ***This is not an option just for those who do not want to sing – campers must have a genuine desire to participate in these areas.
- Additional details about the Friday evening performance and volunteer opportunities will be sent to registrants prior to the start of camp
- There will be an audition day for all those interested in a speaking/singing/dancing role on Sunday July 18th 2-4pm. Your child MUST be in attendance if they want to be considered for a role. All roles will be decided that afternoon. More information will be sent out on JUNE 1st by mail and email. Information will only be sent to those who register early.
- Campers are expected to attend all day every day. Please schedule dentist, well visits, and other appointments around this week. Our young musicians and artists will be learning to depend on one another and be creative together. When one is missing it affects the whole group.
- Fees are expected at the time of registration, early bird rates are good until June 1st. Payment arrangements can be made if needed. For additional camp information, payment arrangements or scholarship information, please contact: Pastor Carrie email@example.com
- NO REFUNDS will be offered after June 1st.