Music & Arts Exploration Camp
- Early Bird Registration Fee (by June 1): $175 Church Members, $200 Non Members
9:00 am-3:00 pm, Monday–Thursday
9:00 am-5:00 pm, Friday
5:00-6pm, Friday ***This most likely will be live-streamed this year because of COVID
- End of Camp Show – both the younger camp and the older camp will present what they have learned this week
- Campers are expected to stay for both performances and support one another!
- July 19-23: camp will begin each day promptly at 9:00. Drop-off begins at 8:45 at the children’s playground/elevator entrance; lunch is provided. Pick-up – same location.
- Camp day will last until 3:00 pm on Monday, through Thursday. Child watch is available 3-5pm for an extra $25 a day. (Must register ahead of time) On Friday, the campers will stay until time for the performances.
- Campers will receive daily instruction in singing, rhythm/percussion, orff instruments, art, drama/dance and handbells/handchimes from some of the best music teachers in Charlotte and given the chance to experience all types of creative arts.
- Our scripture theme this year is about how God uses all of us to help make the world a better place. We just have to listen to and follow God’s instructions! All of this will be interwoven throughout the week as we learn how to make music and honor God through music!
- Families and friends are invited to join us for the end of camp performances at 5pm on Friday.
- Campers are expected to attend all day every day. Please schedule dentist, well visits, and other appointments around this week. Our young musicians and artists will be learning to depend on one another and be creative together. When one is missing it affects the whole group.
- NO REFUNDS will be offered after June 1st.
- Additional details about the Friday evening performance and volunteer opportunities will be sent to registrants prior to the start of camp
- Fees are expected at the time of registration, early bird rates are good until June 1st.
- Payment arrangements can be made if needed. For additional camp information, payment arrangements or scholarship information, please contact: Pastor Carrie firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out my online form.