Rising 9th - 12th graders
Senior High Students!
Come spend a week working in drama, arts, vocal technique, and multimedia and put the fun into practice as we visit local missions to perform/share the story!
July 8-12, 2019
For Rising 9th-Graduated Seniors
10:00 am-4:00 pm, Monday–Friday
(lunch provided each day)
Early Bird Registration Fee: $175 Church Members, $200 Non Members
* July 8-12: camp will begin each day promptly at 10:00. Attendance each day for the full schedule is essential to participation in the camp and the ability to have assigned acting, vocal, or instrumental parts.
* Camp day will last until 4:00 pm on Monday, through Friday. Students must be picked up or have a ride home at that time.
Campers will receive daily instruction in choral singing, drama, staging, and multimedia. Students will learn a variety of vignettes and songs related to our theme of service. “And the king will answer them, ‘Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.’ ” Matthew 25: 20
A track for youth interested in multimedia/sound production OR Art/Set Design is available. Limited space is available. Register early and you must note your interest in this area on your registration sheet. These students will not perform in the musical but provide all the media/sound required to put on the show.
* A track for youth interested in ONLY playing an instrument and not singing/acting (band instrument or a praise team instrument: guitar, drums, bass, etc…must have a basic knowledge of instrument before signing up for this track. Note interest on registration form.
* Additional details about travel to various mission/ministry performance opportunities will be shared prior to the beginning of camp week
* Fees are expected at the time of registration, early bird rates are good until June 1st. Payment arrangements can be made if needed. For additional camp information, payment arrangements or scholarship information, please contact: Meg Johnson: email@example.com