- 9:30am – 10:20 am (3rd floor)
- Middle School and High School separate into their classrooms for lessons.
- Donuts and other breakfast items are served!
Lessons involve exploring chapters and stories from the Bible and relating those to current life.
Youth on Wednesday (YOW)
- 4:45 pm – 5:20 pm Youth Bells
- 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm Youth choir
- 6:15 pm – 6:45 pm Dinner
- 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm Fellowship time in gym or 3rd floor
Here are a few of the things we do each year but every year is different and we always have something going on!
- January/February – Laser tag
- February – Ski Trip to Lake Junaluska
- May – Youth Sunday (Youth lead the service) and Lake Trip
- June or July – 1 week mission trip in United States
- August/September – Start of Youth activities for the school year (Lake Day)
- October/November – Fall Spiritual Retreat
- December – Room in the Inn (Service Project), Progressive Dinner
Several other day/half day service projects scattered throughout the year.
Already an active member of the youth program and looking to pay for youth events? Fill out the form and pay any of your event costs here.