- 9:30am – 10:20 am (3rd floor)
- Middle School and High School separate into their classrooms for lessons.
- Donuts and other breakfast items are served!
Lessons involve exploring chapters and stories from the Bible and relating those to current life.
Youth on Wednesday (YOW)
- 4:45 pm – 5:20 pm Youth Bells
- 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm Youth choir
- 6:15 pm – 6:45 pm Dinner
- 6:45 pm – 8:00 pm Fellowship time in gym or 3rd floor
Here are a few of the things we do each year but every year is different and we always have something going on!
- January/February – Laser tag
- February – Ski Trip to Lake Junaluska
- May – Youth Sunday (Youth lead the service) and Lake Trip
- June or July – 1 week mission trip in United States
- August/September – Start of Youth activities for the school year (Lake Day)
- October/November – Fall Spiritual Retreat
- December – Room in the Inn (Service Project), Progressive Dinner
Several other day/half day service projects scattered throughout the year.
Want more information about youth events and activities? Email our awesome youth director, Chris Brown firstname.lastname@example.org