Our youth program is a vibrant group of 6th through 12th graders who gather weekly and through out the year to talk about faith, study the word, and do mission work. And of course we like to eat food and play games! We are passionate about seeing how Jesus lived and then going out into the world and doing the same. We invite all youth in middle and high school to join us anytime.
- 5:30-7:30pm Wednesdays starting Sept 7
- Opening with youth style worship in big room on 3rd floor, dinner together (bring your own or bring money for church dinner, and then highs and lows, and games.
- Come any week you are free – even if your normal activity (scouts, soccer, dance etc) changes – jump in when you can!
- Worship @ 10:30am. All youth are invited to sit together in the balcony in the “YOUTH Section”
- Small group gatherings after worship to go a little more indepth in scripture. Middle School youth with Pastor Carrie and Ms. Deloris, High School Youth with Meg and Doug Johnson. After worship until 1:00pm. Lunch included.
- Monthly we will head out on a trip to do all types of mission work. This year we plan to work with Crisis assistance, loaves and Fishes, Bethlehem House, Children’s place and many more.
- 7th graders and older any who have not been confirmed yet are invited to participate
- Sundays starting January 8
- 11:45-1pm. Lunch provided
- Parent lesson with Pastor Duncan in Conference room
- ATTENDANCE for youth and parents is REQUIRED. (If you have to many other things planned already it’s totally ok to wait till next year – this is not mandatory. We do though feel like it’s a very very important part of the life of the church and a BIG decision to make – to stand before the church and pledge faith in Jesus Christ. We don’t want to take that lightly so being a part of the group every week is vital)
- Confirmation Retreat – March 2023
- June 19-24
- Registration and Payment due May 15
- June 24-30, Location TBA
- Meg and Doug, Chaperones
- Registration and Payment due March 1
For more information about our youth program? Please contact Pastor Carrie